FORT Wearable Baby Sleeping Bag (Lightweight)
Shop The Look
$42.00 – $48.00
Malabar Baby Handmade Wearable Blankets are a safer alternative to blankets in the crib. Their comforting shape helps baby feel cozy and secure – it’s the perfect transition from the womb or from using our organic muslin swaddles. A unique right shoulder snap makes it a breeze to place baby into the wearable blanket, even while sleeping. 100% organic breathable cotton helps prevent overheating.
THE PERFECT BABY SHOWER OR BABY REGISTRY GIFT!
Each piece is handmade and therefore not eligible for exchange or return.
Size and fit
- Size Medium: Fits babies 6-18 months between 16-26 lbs.
- Size Large: Fits babies 18-36 months old between 25-35 lbs.
- Exclusive Size XL: Fits babies and toddlers from 36-48 months old between 34-45 lbs.
Details and care
- LUXURIOUSLY SOFT & HYPOALLERGENIC - HANDMADE FROM 100% ORGANIC COTTON: Crafted from premium Indian cotton that gets softer after every wash. Wearable blankets so soft, you have to feel them to believe it! Our wearable blankets have been proven to reduce overheating and encourage safe sleep patterns for baby. The gentle fabric makes these wearable blankets perfect for baby’s pure skin.
- ELEGANT HANDMADE DESIGN AND EASY CARE: Timeless and sophisticated designs that are both different and unique while still being so easy to take care of! Wash Care: Machine wash cold; Tumble dry low (do not iron or dry clean)
- TRUSTED QUALITY YOU CAN COUNT ON: Invest in our beautifully made wearable blankets that will stand the test of time; withstanding multiple washes and softening the more they are washed, our wearable blankets will be able to be passed on through children. Made with non-toxic dyes.
- UNIQUE FEATURES + EXCLUSIVE SIZING: Right shoulder snap makes placing sleeping baby inside a breeze. Silent, reversible, high-quality YKK zipper. Extra Large size is available! Now your baby can enjoy their bedtime routine even longer! Winter weight quilted duvet material, extra layer of warmth. Recommended room temp 64-74* F
- Not eligible for exchange or return
Shipping And Returns
Where does Fox Holt ship to?We ship to all 50 U.S. states. We also ship internationally, however we do not accept international returns.
What are the shipping costs for Fox Holt items?All deliveries within the U.S. are shipped via UPS and incur a $6 cost for standard delivery. Please note: International orders are shipped using DHL and the cost will be calculated at check-out. International orders will likely incur a customs charge upon arrival of your package (price will be determined based on the country the item(s) is shipping to). UPS will be in touch with the customer directly for that payment. Delivery costs do not include applicable taxes and duties.
How long will it take for my Fox Holt package(s) to arrive?**Please expect shipping delays due to Covid-19. We will do our very best to ensure a timely delivery.** Products are typically shipped within 48 hours from the time that your order is received. Standard shipping within the continental U.S. takes 3-7 business days and express shipping takes 1-3 business days. International orders take 7-21 days. Made-to-order items can take anywhere from a few days to several weeks to ship. (Please see each product detail for more information).
Why is my Fox Holt order being delivered from multiple locations?When you order multiple items from Fox Holt, the order may be shipped from more than one location. This is because products are sent directly from their original warehouses. This process ensures that we limit duplicated shipping practices, allowing for minimal environmental impact.
Can I track my Fox Holt order?You can easily track your item(s) by logging in to your account or using your order number. Alternatively, you can contact Customer Care via email at [email protected] Please note that Fox Holt is not responsible for lost or damaged packages. If your package has been lost or damaged, please email [email protected] and we can help to put you in contact with UPS to file a claim.